Start date: Immediate
Compensation: Based on Experience
B. Berry Interiors, based in Charleston, SC, is looking for a Bookkeeper to assist the team with day-to-day financial support. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail-oriented and a self-motivated problem solver and team player. This person will be responsible for administrative and financial responsibilities for the office. Candidate should possess a good understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping practices. Knowledge of the program Design Manager is preferred.
- Candidate must possess a college degree and a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Design Manager as well as general proficiency with technology and software.
- Manage Accounts payable/receivable.
- Oversee all aspects of goods procurement including billing and invoicing of vendors.
- Create and Track Time and Expense Billing.
- Manage some HR related tasks including insurance enrollment, Employee handbook, etc.
- Manage IRS, Tax & Regulatory compliance.
- Produce financial reports and maintain accounting records.
At B. Berry Interiors we are looking for candidates who embody the following traits:
-Extremely organized and detail oriented
-Self-motivated problem solver
-Ability to manage multiple projects
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Sophisticated and polished demeanor
B. Berry Interiors is a custom residential and commercial interior design firm based in Charleston, SC. Featured in ELLE Décor, Architectural Digest, Vogue and The New York Times. We are a growing firm looking for solid individuals to round out our team.